Certain clients require us to provide full design, installation and ongoing maintenance services.
We are not a general contractor and only offer installation services where appropriate for our clients. Please note that we do not solicit enquiries for installation services from main contractors under any circumstances.
Only where appropriate and to our fully integrated clients, our installation teams cover the following services: –
- Galvanised steel ductwork with full manufacturing capability. Also, the provision of ALP and specialist coated ducting systems.
- Pipework services for steam and condensate, HTHW, MTHW, LTHW, Gas, CHW, Pure water, Oil, Domestic services, external services and above ground drainage. This includes welding with Non-destructive testing certification if required, TIG, Screwed carbon steel, brazing, electrofusion, soldered and all standard jointing methods.
- Bespoke steelwork fabrication including structurally designed and certified support systems.
- Refrigeration installations including VRF, VRV, DX
- Thermal insulation.
- BMS controls and electrical installations about our works. This includes bespoke design, liaison with multiple parties, whole site integration and ongoing maintenance/callout.
- Commissioning works and ongoing validation.
- Gas installations and testing.
Our installation methodology always begins with the issue of a compliance report, stating the basis of our engagement, standards designed to and necessary derogations from those standards as requested by the client or as necessity by the building restrictions.
Our philosophy when carrying out design and construct works is to ensure that all our supply chain is treated fairly, paid on time and fully consulted to ensure that the best end-product is achieved. In return we insist that our carefully selected suppliers provide Flamestone and our clients with excellence, honesty, and continuous service.
We work on installation projects ranging from maintenance works through to £1.5m in value.